June 5th, 2017
1. Attention students age 16 or older looking for a job! Cornerstone Ag Enterprises is looking for summer help in their fresh blueberry packing facility west of Grand Junction. The work will start in July and be available until Labor Day. Job duties can include dumping lugs of blueberries, sorting on the line, stacking on pallets and general cleaning. Positions pay $8.90 per hour and are paid weekly. Applications are available in the High School office, at the Cornerstone Ag Main office and can be printed online at www.cornerstoneag-llc.com. Completed applications can be submitted at the High School office before year end or at the Cornerstone Ag office at 61747 CR 388, South Haven (corner of CR388 and 62ND Street).
2. There will be soccer informational meetings and sign-ups held today during your advisory periods. Once you report to your advisory classes for attendance, students interested in playing soccer will be released via an announcement over the PA to the auditorium for a brief meeting with Coach Case and Coach Rude. Anyone interested in playing this fall should attend.
3. Reminder to all JV and Varsity Baseball players your banquet is tonight at 5pm in the cafeteria any questions see Coach Tremblay.
4. For anyone interested in running *cross country* next year there will be a meeting during advisory. Please report to Mr. Bobalik’s room when you hear the announcement.
5. Any girl’s track team members who have not turned in their uniforms need to do so ASAP. Debt to school forms will be filled out Wednesday for any athlete who has not returned their uniform.
6. Class of 2018…Mr. Livock is looking for next years’ seniors who would like to earn their 10 hours of community service by helping out the technology department next week Monday and Tuesday. Please sign up outside his office if you are interested.