We are proud of:
- A school wide commitment to increasing proficiency in State Grade Level Expectations using a variety of teaching methods and strategies.
- Updated online Accelerated Reader Program with Home Connection.
- Recognized as an Accredited school.
- Continued support from an active PTO, community members, and senior citizen volunteers.
- District commitment to the curriculum development process.
- Highly qualified educators and para-professionals.
- Developmental programming for district children from birth to age 26.
- Summer school and after school programs.
- Strong commitment to the arts curriculum (music and art education).
- Active student council.
- Students in grades 3-5 scored above the state average on 12 out of 13 MEAP subsets.
- Active school improvement team committed to facilitating excellence in education.
- At risk child study team meeting process with input from various specialists, and the implementation of appropriate programming to meet the needs of the individual learner.
Positive Behavior Support